Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cross Stitch - Lavender Needle Book







Just finished the lavender needle-book.
It's also my first needle book.
A lot of french nuts made me chaotic, but they made lavender more blooming. :)


 

 

I attached 2 pieces of felt, flower print and deep purple for keeping more needles.
I stitched my initials in inner back side. But, it's too right-bottom sided after finishing :)



Work Information
Chart title/company : Lavender Needle Book / Feby Reilly
Chart size : 73 x 47 stitches (for the outer cover)
             34 x 47 stitches (for each inner piece)
Work size : 12.5 x 8 cm (opend), 6 x 8 cm (folded)
Fabric : Zweigart 28-count ivory Aida

Tutorial : http://www.fabyreilly.com/user_files/file/tutorials/Needlebook%20Tutorial.pdf 
             (password : www.fabyreilly.com ​)



No comments:

Post a Comment